Safe And Effective Treatment
- Rapid results (~3-7 days)
- Prevents and controls protozoan, bacterial, and fungal disease conditions
- Helps regenerate damaged fin and tail membranes
- Active ingredient speeds recovery
- Easy to use, 1 drop treats 16oz
- Gives your betta their best chance at a rapid recovery
For the prevention and control of diseases of bettas; best used in a smaller treatment bowl with daily water changes. Add one (1) drop per 16 fl. oz. of water each day for a minimum of (3) days. Always use Aquarium Solutions® Betta Ultimate® to treat tap water when changing water or setting up a new betta bowl. Discontinue use of Betta Revive™ after a cure has been achieved or no visible signs of the problem have been encountered for at least 3 days. Treatment should be discontinued after seven (7) days. If cure has not been achieved use an alternate course of treatment.
Perform regular water changes to keep the pH stable and the water clean and clear. Use Betta Ultimate® at its regular dose, to control ammonia levels as needed. Use only a salicylate-type total ammonia test kit when testing water for ammonia. Do not use Nessler-type ammonia test kits, nor Winkler-type dissolved oxygen test kits as these types of test kits can cause false high and inaccurate readings. Do not use with permanganate or chlorite-based treatments.Ingredients
: Water, neomycin sulfate (<10%), methylene blue (<0.5%), proprietary polymer mixture, buffers, EDTA, malachite green chloride (<0.01%), cyanocobalamin and electrolytes.
0.08 fl. oz. (2.5mL) - #71100 (Treats 5 gal)CAUTION
- Inner container is a choking hazard and contains strong dyes in solution, please KEEP OUT of the reach of children not under adult supervision. Care should be taken as dyes can cause permanent staining. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. In case of contact with skin, wash area thoroughly with mild soap and warm water.
- Because we care: Betta Revive is highly effective and extremely easy to use. Dosing above the recommended dose will not speed healing and can be problematic to your fish or their environment.
for Safety Data SheetCURRENT INVENTORY:LOT 031819-01 EXP 03/2022 70793439