Help 'Em Up Harness Small U-Band for MalesColor scheme: Grey, black with Green accents
- Dogs 10 to 25 Lbs.
- Neck 6-18”
- Chest 8-24”
- Waist 6-20”
Best Suited For:
- Boston Terriers, Beagles, Corgi, Pug, Spaniels, Eskimo Dogs, Whippet, Shelties, Schnauzer.
- The small harness covers a broad range of dogs within the range of 25-45 pounds.
- Select a dog harness size based on your dog’s weight first, then take measurements for accuracy. If your dog’s weight is on the cusp of our dog harness sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- Adjustable straps & fasteners for individual fit
- Steel D-ring up front
- Elevated handles for a quick grip on your pet
- Padded handles for comfortable lifting
- Contoured pads front & rear for complete support
- Padded with Neoprene for greatest comfort
- Fastex Fasteners & “D” rings for quick application
- Airflow lining to keep your dog cool and comfortable
- Support straps are tubular nylon with neoprene
- Comes in Conventi onal & “U” Band version
- Weight Capacity — 25 to 45 pounds
- Neck: 7-23″
- Chest: 10-38″
- Waist: 14-30″
The Help ‘Em Up Harness is machine-washable with mild detergent. Set to delicate cycle and air dry for best results.
The U-Band Hip Lift
- The ultimate dog support harness for male dogs whose penis is located farther back.
- The U-shaped opening in the belly band provides clearance for those male dogs who may be hindered from urinating by the conventional version. These dogs have a penis that is located further back between their hind legs or the tip of the penis is even, or slightly forward of their hind legs. The U-shaped opening helps them to urinate freely.
- The armature used to create this opening is lightweight, ergonomically designed and padded so it provides easy clearance for urinating and is comfortable for male dogs when they are lying down.
- Note: Dog harnesses are sold as a front & back combination. We do not recommend using the Hip Lift by itself as it may slide off, possibly causing injury to your dog. Also, do not leave it on your dog for over-extended lengths of time. Use it as needed and then when possible – remove.
A Help Em Up Harness Overview
Help 'Em Up Harness Fitting Video updated 4.2018
Tips on Measuring your male dog