Help 'Em Up Harness Large U-Band for MalesColor scheme: Grey, black with Yellow accents
- Dogs 125 to 225 Lbs.
- Neck 20-40”
- Chest 24-44”
- Waist 18-36”
Description:Best Suited For:
- Bernese Mountain, Swiss Mountain, Mastiff’s, St. Bernard, Great Dane, Newfoundlands, Leonbergers, Bull Mastiff.
- For many of these larger dogs much of their weight is in their legs and for many of them their torsos are slimmer than you might expect. These dogs will have excellent results with the X-Large size dog harness. It has worked well for many dogs in 220-pound range. It really just depends on how their weight is distributed.
- Larger rear handle on the Hip Lift provides comfort and support when lifting very large dogs.
- Select your dog harness size based on your dog’s weight first, then take measurements for accuracy. If your dog’s weight is on the cusp of harness sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- Adjustable straps & fasteners for individual fit
- Large steel D-ring up front and O ring behind
- Elevated handles for a quick grip on your pet
- Reflective strips to improve nighttime visibility
- Contoured pads front & rear with fleece lining
- Neoprene padding for greatest comfort
- Fastex Fasteners & “D” rings for quick application
- Airflow lining for maximum cooling
- Support straps are tubular nylon with neoprene
- Moveable pelvic pad adds to pelvic support
- Comes in Conventional & “U” Band version
The Help ‘Em Up Harness is machine-washable with mild detergent. Set to delicate cycle and air dry for best results.
A Help Em Up Harness Overview
Help 'Em Up Harness Fitting Video updated 4.2018
Tips on Measuring your male dog