Help 'Em Up Harness Conventional, MediumColor scheme: Grey, black with Orange accents
- Dogs 45 to 80 Lbs (35-75LBS ON LABEL).
- Neck 12-26”
- Chest 16-36”
- Waist 14-26”
Best Suited For:
- Boxers, Viszla, Cattle Dogs, Pitt Bull, Beagles, Greyhounds, Terriers, Bull Dogs, Spaniels, Border Collies, smaller sized Labs.
- For many dogs much of their weight is in their legs and their torsos are slighter in build. These dogs will have excellent results with the medium size harness.
- Select the dog harness size based on your dog’s weight first, then take measurements for accuracy. If your dog’s weight is on the cusp of our dog harness sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- Adjustable straps & fasteners for individual fit
- Large steel D-ring up front and O ring behind
- Elevated handles for a quick grip on your pet
- Reflective strips to improve nighttime visibility
- Contoured pads front & rear w/fleece lining
- Neoprene padding for greatest comfort
- Fastex Fasteners & “D” rings for quick application
- Airflow lining for maximum cooling
- Support straps are tubular nylon w/neoprene
- Moveable pelvic pad adds to pelvic support
- Comes in Conventional & “U” Band version
The Help ‘Em Up Harness is machine-washable with mild detergent. Set to delicate cycle and air dry for best results.
CLICK HERE FOR MANUFACTURER BROCHURE
A Help Em Up Harness Overview
Help 'Em Up Harness Fitting Video updated 4.2018
Tips on Measuring your male dog