Help 'Em Up Harness Conventional, LargeColor scheme: Grey, black with Blue accents
- Dogs 80 to 125 Lbs.
- Neck 16-36”
- Chest 20-40”
- Waist 16-30”
Best Suited For:
- Retrievers (Labs, Goldens), German Shepherds, Rotties, Irish Setters, Standard Poodles, Dalmatian, Huskies, Dobermans, Hounds, Sheep Dogs, Akitas, Airedale, Bloodhound
- Our harnesses have 9 different areas of adjustment – so each harness can be articulated to your dog’s specific needs. The large harness covers a broad range of dogs within the arc of 80-125 pounds.
- The Large Harness is our most popular dog harness, based on size and weight of most common dog breeds.
- Select a dog harness size based on your dog’s weight first, then take measurements for accuracy. If your dog’s weight is on the cusp of our dog harness sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- Adjustable straps & fasteners for individual fit
- Large steel D-ring up front and O ring behind
- Elevated handles for a quick grip on your pet
- Reflective strips to improve nighttime visibility
- Contoured pads front & rear w/fleece lining
- Neoprene padding for greatest comfort
- Fastex Fasteners & “D” rings for quick application
- Airflow lining for maximum cooling
- Support straps are tubular nylon w/neoprene
- Moveable pelvic pad adds to pelvic support
- Comes in Conventional & “U” Band version
The Help ‘Em Up Harness is machine-washable with mild detergent. Set to delicate cycle and air dry for best results.
CLICK HERE FOR MANUFACTURER BROCHURE
A Help Em Up Harness Overview
Help 'Em Up Harness Fitting Video updated 4.2018
Tips on Measuring your male dog