Help 'Em Up Harness Conventional, Extra SmallExtra Small available only in a Conventional version
Color scheme: Grey, black with Red accents
- Dogs 10 to 25 Lbs.
- Neck 6-18”
- Chest 8-24”
- Waist 6-20”
Best Suited For:
- Miniature breeds and toy-sized dogs, along with Yorkies, Bichon, Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Silky’s, Shih-tzus, Rat-terriers, small dachshunds and pugs.
- Although the extra-small harness has slightly fewer adjustments than the four larger sizes — it can still be articulated to your dog’s specific needs.
- The small harness covers a broad range of dogs within the range of 10-25 pounds.
- It is our most recent addition to our harnesses but can be very helpful in maneuvering all small breeds of dogs and also some larger cats!
- Select a dog harness size based on your dog’s weight first, then take measurements for accuracy. If your dog’s weight is on the cusp of our dog harness sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- Adjustable straps & fasteners for individual fit
- Steel D-ring up front
- Elevated handles for a quick grip on your pet
- Padded handles for comfortable lifting
- Contoured pads front & rear for complete support
- Padded with Neoprene for greatest comfort
- Fastex Fasteners & “D” rings for quick application
- Airflow lining to keep your dog cool and comfortable
- Support straps are tubular nylon with neoprene
- Comes in Conventional version only
- Weight Capacity – 10 to 25 pounds
- Neck: 6-26″
- Chest: 10-27″
- Waist: 10-22″
The Help ‘Em Up Harness is machine-washable with mild detergent. Set to delicate cycle and air dry for best results.
This harness is only available in conventional style Hip Lift.
CLICK HERE FOR MANUFACTURER BROCHURE
A Help Em Up Harness Overview
Help 'Em Up Harness Fitting Video updated 4.2018
Tips on Measuring your male dog