Put your potted lily directly into the pond, or remove it from the pot and plant it in a designated pocket. Don’t worry if the lilies’ leaves are completely submerged; any new growth will find its way to the surface.
- Planting: Dwarf size plant 6" to 18" of water over the crown.
- Full size plant 12" to 24" of water over the crown.
- Flowers May, June, July, August and September.
- Hardiness to Zone 3. Do not let the crowns freeze.
- LOCAL PICK UP: In-Stock ready to purchase.
- SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY: Stock may not be ready to purchase
- CURRENLTLY UNAVAILABLE: No Stock or not ready for sale
- RESTRICTED: CANNOT BE SOLD IN MASSACHUSETTS