HIKARI PRAZIPRO® Parasite Treatment GALLON
PraziPro is the World's First Ready-To-Use, Liquid Concentrate Praziquantel Treatment!
Liquid PraziPro is a ready-to-use, liquid concentrate that was developed to offer the hobbyist an effective way to control unwanted parasites in their pond, freshwater or marine aquarium. Extremely safe and super effective this revolutionary product offer you rapid control yet will not negatively impact your biological filtration. Send those unwanted pond visitors on their way, try Liquid PraziPro today!
- Treats Flukes
- Treats Tapeworm
- Treats Flatworms
- Treats Turbellarians
- Highly Effective
- Extremely Safe
- Won't Negatively Impact Biological Filtration
- Can Be Used As A Preventative
- Non-toxic To Commonly Kept Aquarium Animals Or Plants
Directions For Use
For treatment of praziquantel-susceptible disease conditions in pond, freshwater and marine aquariums and ornamental pond fishes. AS A BATH: Start treatment with as large a water change as practical or start with new water. Any water used should first be conditioned with ULTIMATE or a combination of Liquid Buffered ClorAm-X and Stress-X to remove ammonia, chlorine and chloramines.
Do not stop filtration, but remove activated carbon and stop foam-fractionation (protein skimming) and UV sterilization. SHAKE VIGOROUSLY before use.
Measure Aquarium Solutions Liquid PraziPro at the rate of one (1) teaspoon per 20 gallons of water to be treated. (one (1) fl. oz. per 120 gallons)
Distribute the proper amount around the edge of the aquarium or pond or directly in to the filter box to achieve the best overall distribution. A single treatment lasting 5-7 days is normally sufficient. Repeat as necessary, but no more than once every 3 to 5 days. May be used as a preventative, at the standard dosage, when disease is likely. Do not use with other drugs or disease treatments. May cause temporary foaming.
- RECOMMENDATIONS: Use Liquid PraziPro any time unwanted parasites are noticed or introduction is probable.
- CAUTION: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and plenty of water. If swallowed, rinse mouth with water (if person is conscious). Obtain medical advice.
- CONTRAINDICATIONS: There are no known contraindications to the use of Liquid PraziPro except for use in marine (saltwater) systems where flatworms of the Polycladida order are being cultured. Because We Care: PraziPro has been developed to offer assistance to aquarium or pond keepers who are encountering problems with unwanted worms or parasites and for ease of use by the user.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
- FOR AQUARIUM AND ORNAMENTAL POND FISH USE ONLY
- NOT FOR HUMAN OR VETERINARY MEDICAL USE
- NOT FOR USE ON FOOD FISHES
CONTENTS: oxybispropanol (as an inert solubilizing agent) and <5% praziquantel by weight.