KOHA PET FOOD LIMITED INGREDIENT DIET – GRASS FED LAMB DOG FOOD
Lamb dog food – For all dogs, especially those with stomach or skin sensitivities.
KOHA Limited Ingredient Entrees are ideal for elimination diets and rotational feeding. Our bestselling Grass Fed Lamb Entree contains premium New Zealand Lamb meat. All Limited Ingredient Diets include New Zealand green mussel to support joint health and pumpkin for healthy digestion.
- Made in the U.S.A. with New Zealand Lamb
- Single animal protein – 90% lamb
- Delicious Taste
- NO grain or potato
- NO wheat, corn or soy
- NO carrageenan or guar gum
- Feed as a complete and balanced protein-rich meal or as a tasty topper.
- KOHA Pet Limited Ingredient Diets have been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
CAN SIZE 13 oz can
Lamb, Lamb Liver, Lamb Broth, Apples, Agar-Agar, Calcium Carbonate, Pumpkin, Flaxseed Oil, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, New Zealand Green Mussel, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid
- Crude Protein (min): 9.75%
- Crude Fat (min): 8.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 1.5%
- Moisture (max): 78.00%
- Ash (max): 2.50%
- CALORIE CONTENT
- 1,190 Kcal/kg, 439 Kcal/can
Adult Dogs: Feed ¾ to 1-1/4 can for every 15 lbs of body weight per day.
Puppies: Feed up to twice the amount of adult dogs.
Pregnant/Lactating Dogs: Feed up to 3 times the amount of adult dogs.