The Firestone QuickScrubber Plus primer application system consists of a scrub pad and holder that allows the application of Firestone QuickPrime™ Primers from a standing position. The QuickScrubber Plus scrub pad is secured in place to the bottom of the holder and has a fitting to accept an extension handle (handle not included). Pads for the QuickScrubber Plus system are included with each kit.
The bottom-bearing surface of the QuickScrubber Plus holder is slightly concave. When proper pressure is applied, the handle flattens out against the priming surface, assuring that proper pressure is maintained.
Method of Application:
- Install a QuickScrubber Plus pad on the bottom of the handle by pressing the pad onto the Velcro strips with firm hand pressure.
- Use back and forth strokes with heavy pressure along the length of the splicing area, until membrane surfaces become dark gray in color with no streaking or puddling.
- Bear down on the QuickScrubber Plus pad and handle system during application so the pad holder flattens to allow the total surface to contact with the priming surface.
- Each pad will prime about 100 - 200 feet (30 - 61 m) by 6" - 7" (152.4 mm - 177.8 mm) wide area.
- Change pads routinely. Do not attempt to turn pads over and re-use. Discard after 100 - 200' (30.5 - 61 m) of priming.