FORZA10 USA URINARY ACTIVE CAT - 1 LB
- FORZA10 URINARY ACTIVE represents the specific Active Line diet developed to help all cats with lower urinary tract disease, which don’t respond satisfactorily to conventional therapy.
- Urinary active has been developed to support the lower urinary tract in case of: dissolution of struvite stones, reduction of the risk of struvite formation, feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD) and chronic or recurrent cystitis.
- Urinary Active’s effectiveness is mainly supported by a scientific study. The effectiveness of Active Line diets is supported by numerous scientific studies conducted in association with freelance Veterinarians and Italian Universities, and published in prestigious international scientific journals.
FORZA10 URINARY ACTIVE represents the specific Active Line diet developed to help all cats with lower urinary tract disease, which don’t respond satisfactorily to conventional therapy.
Urinary active has been developed to support the lower urinary tract in case of: dissolution of struvite stones, reduction of the risk of struvite formation, feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD) and chronic or recurrent cystitis.
What's the difference between the Active ingredients in Renal and in Urinary formulas for cats?
The pool of botanicals in Urinary Active and Renal Active are the same, since both address problems affecting the urinary tract, though in different ways. They are not 100% interchangeable as Renal Active is specific for cats with kidney problems (mainly chronic kidney failure), so it has a lower protein level and a higher energetic content. Urinary Active, on the other hand, is specific for cats with FLUTD (feline lower urinary tract disease) and/or a tendency to develop struvite stones, so the kibbles are formulated to be able to acidify urine, way more than the Renal kibble.
The main difference, then, lies in the kibble formulation: the botanicals all help kidneys work better and help keeping the environment of the urinary tract in optimal conditions (important things for both kidneys and the lower urinary tract), while kibbles are either lighter on the kidneys or more acidifying on urine.
Renal Active has a slight acidifying effect as well, so in some cases it can be used instead of Urinary, but it has to be evaluated case by case.
The effectiveness of Active Line diets is supported by numerous scientific studies conducted in association with freelance Veterinarians and Italian Universities, and published in prestigious international scientific journals
FORZA10 Nutritional Philosophy
- FORZA10 was born with a clear goal in mind: offering the best nutritional solution to food intolerance in cats. All Forza10 diets follow the same fundamental principles which constitute our nutritional philosophy. Active Line was specifically developed remaining faithful to our core philosophies:
- Sea-caught anchovies or herrings: Forza10 Active exclusively uses small fish, captured in the open sea and processed whole, and particularly rich in precious poly-unsaturated fatty acids. These fishes not only feature exceptional digestibility and protein values, but also offer the natural characteristic of transforming fat into muscle, helping to develop a lean and muscular body.
- Omega 3: added in abundance thanks to the addition of fish oil, these fatty acids are optimally calibrated for each individual reference, ensuring the correct elasticity for all the body’s cell lines and thus reducing the risk of injuries to ligaments, menisci, tendons and joint capsules. Correct damping of the intervertebral discs also reduces the risk of hernias in those breeds which are prone to it.
- Advanced scientific research: Forza10 has carried out over 25 scientific researches in collaboration with universities, research institutes and freelance researchers, publishing them in prestigious international scientific journals. They are also all freely accessible on Forza10’s website, rendering them a heritage for all (discover all our researches on forza10usa.com/scientific-studies).
- No intensively farmed chicken and turkey meal: we have identified these meat meals as being particularly harmful to pet health due to the frequent presence of a toxic Oxytetracycline residue, which can trigger various chronic inflammatory processes in our pets (as shown in over 25 scientific researches carried out by Forza10 in collaboration with leading Universities and published in prestigious international scientific journals).
- Pools of botanicals: each reference contains a specific pool of titled and standardized botanicals, each individually studied and selected by our Research and Development Department for their antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-toxic and immuno-modulating action.
- Limited Ingredients Formula (L.I.F.): a limited ingredient cat food for allergies, with few raw materials, reducing the risk of food intolerances in cats.
Natural Active Principles
- Dried clover extract
- Dried dandelion root extract
- Low magnesium
AAFCO STATEMENT: FORZA10 URINARY Active is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
crude protein (min.) 28%, crude fat (min.) 15.5%, crude fiber (max.) 2%, moisture (max.) 8%, crude ash (max.) 7%, *Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.) 3.3%, *Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.) 0.8%, DL-methionine (min.) 0.69%, calcium (min.) 1.2%, phosphorus (min.) 1%, magnesium (min.) 0.05%, chloride (min.) 1.3%. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
rice, anchovy meal, hydrolyzed potato protein, hydrolyzed fish protein, vegetable oil, fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried kelp, minerals (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, zinc amino acid chelate, zinc sulfate, copper amino acid complex, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, potassium iodide, sodium selenite), brewer’s yeast, DL-methionine, dried yeast, fructooligosaccharide (FOS), choline chloride, taurine, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), dried clover extract, cranberries, dried dandelion root extract, yucca schidigera extract, rosemary extract.
CURRENT INVENTORY LOT BB 1-2021 BATCH 9276 107902