FORZA10 LEGEND PUPPY GRAIN FREE WET DOG FOOD 12-13.7 OZ
Forza10 recipes are supported by numerous scientific studies conducted in association with veterinarians and European universities and published in prestigious international scientific journals.
- DRIED ROSE HIPS A tasty source of antioxidants, which helps prevent tissue degeneration.
- LINDEN FLOWER A plant used since ancient times for its sedative effects.
- THYME A well-known substance for its antiseptic properties, which helps promote gum protection and prevent halitosis.
- SALMON A clean protein source rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
Start your puppy off right with the clean nutrition of Forza10 Nutraceutic Legend Puppy Icelandic Salmon & Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food. This delicious puppy food starts with a fine-ground puree of 100% Icelandic salmon and lamb, with no grains, fillers or artificial anything to come between your puppy and perfect health. The limited-ingredient recipe is a complete and balanced meal that’s highly digestible for developing pups, and it’s enriched with phytotherapeutic extracts of rose hips, linden flowers, and thyme for added developmental support.
- A complete and balanced wet food for puppies.
- Grain-free, limited-ingredient recipe is designed to be highly digestible and avoid potential allergens.
- Made from 100% Icelandic salmon and lamb that’s free of oxytetracycline and never intensively-farmed.
- Enhanced with rose hips, linden flowers, and thyme to support healthy development and good health in puppies.
- Made in Iceland using natural Icelandic raw materials.
Water Sufficient For Processing, Salmon, Lamb Meat, Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Guar Gum, Cassia Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Rose Hips, Linden Flowers, Thyme.
1175 kcal/kg, 366 kcal/can