FORZA10 KIDNEY RENAL ACTIVE CAT 4LBS
FORZA10 KIDNEY RENAL ACTIVE represents the specific Active Line diet developed to help all cats with chronic or acute kidney problems or heart problems, which don’t respond satisfactorily to conventional therapy.
Renal Active has been developed to support renal and cardiac metabolism in all cases of: chronic renal failure, acute renal failure, congestive heart failure, conditions requiring low protein diets, conditions requiring low phosphorus and / or sodium content diets.
FORZA10 Nutritional Philosophy
- FORZA10 was born with a clear goal in mind: offering the best nutritional solution to food intolerance in cats. All Forza10 diets follow the same fundamental principles which constitute our nutritional philosophy. Active Line was specifically developed remaining faithful to our core philosophies:
- Sea-caught anchovies or herrings: Forza10 Active exclusively uses small fish, captured in the open sea and processed whole, and particularly rich in precious poly-unsaturated fatty acids. These fishes not only feature exceptional digestibility and protein values, but also offer the natural characteristic of transforming fat into muscle, helping to develop a lean and muscular body.
- Omega 3: added in abundance thanks to the addition of fish oil, these fatty acids are optimally calibrated for each individual reference, ensuring the correct elasticity for all the body’s cell lines and thus reducing the risk of injuries to ligaments, menisci, tendons and joint capsules. Correct damping of the intervertebral discs also reduces the risk of hernias in those breeds which are prone to it.
- Advanced scientific research: Forza10 has carried out over 25 scientific researches in collaboration with universities, research institutes and freelance researchers, publishing them in prestigious international scientific journals. They are also all freely accessible on Forza10’s website, rendering them a heritage for all (discover all our researches on forza10usa.com/scientific-studies).
- No intensively farmed chicken and turkey meal: we have identified these meat meals as being particularly harmful to pet health due to the frequent presence of a toxic Oxytetracycline residue, which can trigger various chronic inflammatory processes in our pets (as shown in over 25 scientific researches carried out by Forza10 in collaboration with leading Universities and published in prestigious international scientific journals).
- Pools of botanicals: each reference contains a specific pool of titled and standardized botanicals, each individually studied and selected by our Research and Development Department for their antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-toxic and immuno-modulating action.
- Limited Ingredients Formula (L.I.F.): a limited ingredient cat food for allergies, with few raw materials, reducing the risk of food intolerances in cats.
Natural Active Principles
Technical DataAAFCO STATEMENT: FORZA10 RENAL Active is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
- Hydrolyzed protein
- Dried clover extract
- Dried dandelion root extract
crude protein (min.) 26%, crude fat (min.) 18.5%, crude fiber (max.) 2%, moisture (max.) 8%, crude ash (max.) 6.8%, calcium (min.) 1.4%, phosphorus (min.) 0.8%, potassium (min.) 0.63%, sodium (min.) 0.24%, magnesium (min.) 0.06%, vitamin E (min.) 120 UI/kg, *Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.) 3.5%, *Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.) 0.9%. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
rice, hydrolyzed fish protein, hydrolyzed potato protein, anchovy meal, vegetable oil, fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried kelp, minerals (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, zinc amino acid chelate, zinc sulfate, copper amino acid complex, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, potassium iodide, sodium selenite), dried yeast, fructooligosaccharide (FOS), choline chloride, taurine, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), DL- methionine, dried clover extract, cranberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried dandelion root extract, rosemary extract.
CALORIE CONTENT – ME (calculated) on an ‘as fed’ basis: 3837 kcal/kg - 461 kcal/cup.
Suggested daily amount required to maintain ideal body condition may vary, depending on breed, age, physical activity level. The cat’s weight should be monitored and daily amount should be increased or decreased accordingly.
Bags available: 4 lbs (1.81 kg)