FORZA10 Diabetic Actiwet FISH wet cat food 32 - 3.5 OZ trays
FORZA10 Diabetic Actiwet FISH is a specific formulation developed by FORZA10 R&D Department to support therapy of insulin-dependent diabetes in cats, by promoting the restart of pancreas functionality, that works along insulin administration (conventional therapy).
Net Wt 3.5oz (100 g) x 32 pcs
COMPLETE AND BALANCED FOOD FOR ADULT CATS -
Ingredients: water sufficient for processing, salmon, chicken, chicken liver, hydrolyzed fish protein, minerals (potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, zinc amino acid chelate, ferrous bisglycinate chelate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide), guar gum, cassia gum, locust bean gum, salt, cysteine, xantan gum, taurine, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrocloride, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, folic acid) dried kelp, bitter orange, chitosan, starch.
Guaranted analysis: Moisture (max) 80.0%, crude protein (min.) 8.5%, crude oils and fats (min.) 8.0%, crude fibre (max.) 0.6%, crude ash (max.) 2%, Omega3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.8%, Omega6 fatty acids* (min.) 0.5%, starch* 0.05%, total sugar* 0.09%.
- Not* recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Calorie Content - ME (calculated) on an 'as fed' basis 1000 kcal/kg - 100 kcal/tray.
FORZA10 Diabetic Actiwet key features are:
Salmon as main protein source, since it’s rich in Omega-3s fatty acids and it’s not at risk of bringing with it oxytetracycline toxic residues, an antibiotic largely and legally used in industrial farming, especially on chickens and turkeys.
Insertion of a specific pool of botanicals with proven antitoxic1, anti-inflammatory1, antioxidant2 and immune-modulating3 effects.
This formula has been created by the FORZA10 R&D Center to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
- Clinical evaluations performed by freelance veterinary doctors specialized in treating type II diabetes have shown that this unique formula can improve cats’ response to insulin therapy, so much so that in a significant amount of cases it was possible to decrease the daily dose of insulin. This is due to the fact that FORZA10 Diabetic, in many cases, can restore – at the very least partially – the endogenous insulin production, thus significantly influencing the total levels of insulin (endogenous + injected).
- It is advised that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before beginning a diet with FORZA10 Diabetic.
- The product’s effectiveness is such that it is advisable to constantly monitor glycemic levels once the diet is started, in order to calibrate the correct insulin dose and avoid the risk of dangerous hypoglycemic crisis.