Ecological Labs Microbe-Lift Herbtana (Freshwater) 16 oz
100% Natural Expellant for Parasitic Diseases
Provides a chemical-free treatment effective against parasitic diseases including:
- White Spot (Ich)
- Flukes (gill & skin)
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana is a unique, herbal, immune-enhancing stimulant, which reduces: skin flukes, gill flukes, Ich, Oodinium, Costia, Chilodonella and Trichodina. Parasitic infections are characterized by symptoms, such as: milky skin, flashing and heavy breathing.
Parasites are generally present on most fish at very low levels at all times. These are naturally controlled by the fish’s immune system. When stress levels increase, the ability of the immune system to respond to its requirement to control the natural level of parasites is directly affected. This poor response allows parasites to increase in numbers, thus causing any of the serious above mentioned health issues in the host fish.
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana supports the fish’s immune system, driving off the excess parasites. Since they cannot return to the fish during treatment, the majority of the parasites will starve without a host.
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana is safe for all aquatic life. It is a great aid to use when acclimating fish to a new environment.
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana has a shelf life of 2 years, provided it is kept at room temperature and stored in its original bottle. Do not allow to freeze.
- Shake thoroughly prior to use.
- Remove any carbon and/or zeolite from filters.
- Keep biological filters operational.
- Add 1 mL of MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana per 5 gal. (19 L) daily for 10 days
- Or add 1 tsp. (5 mL) per 25 gal. (95 L) daily for 10 days.
- In severe cases, a longer treatment period may be required until visible results are achieved.
When adding new fish to a quarantine or aquarium tank, alternate adding MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana and MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss at the standard dosage 12 hours apart until 2 doses of each product have been added.
This will act as an immune system stimulant and destressant.
16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (HERBFW16) Treats up to 2,365 gal. (8,952 L.)
- Do not use with any other medications or treatments
- Do not use with any algaecides or copper based products
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact happens, flush eyes thoroughly with cold water
- Keep out of reach of children
- This product is intended for use with all ornamental and aquarium fish only, and may not be used for fish intended for human consumption.