Ecological Labs Microbe-Lift Herbal Actives Artemis for Aquariums 4 oz.
100% Natural Expellant for Bacterial Diseases
Provides a chemical-free treatment effective against bacterial diseases including:
- Bacterial dropsy
- Bulging eyes
- Milky skin
- Mouth rot
- Fin/tail rot
- Raised scales
MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss is a unique, herbal, immune-enhancing stimulant, which reduces bacterial and fungal infections.
- Will help boost the natural immune system of the fish with no risk of building up future resistance as can occur when antibiotics are used
- Will help to drive pathogenic bacteria off the fish, and, withouta host, ultimately the bacteria will die
- Stimulates and accelerates regeneration of damaged tissue until no trace of the wound remains
- Shake Well Before Using
- Remove any carbon and/or zeolite from filters.
- Keep biological filters operational.
- Add 1 mL of MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss per 5 gal. (19 L) daily for 10 days, or add 1 tsp. (5 mL) per 25 gal. (95 L) daily for 10 days.
- In severe cases, a longer treatment period may be required until visible results are achieved.
- When adding new fish to a quarantine or aquarium tank, alternate adding MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss and MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana at the standard dosage, 12 hours apart, until 2 doses of each product have been added.
- This will act as an immune system stimulant and destressant.
- MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss is safe for all aquatic life.
- It is a great aid to use when acclimating fish to a new environment.
- MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss has a shelf life of 2 years, provided it is kept at room temperature and stored in its original bottle. Do not allow to freeze.
4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (ARTFW04) Treats up to 590 gal. (2,233 L.)