Dog Food Formulas | Grain-Free Holistic | Puppy Vantage™
Earthborn Holistic® Puppy Vantage™ is specially formulated to meet the unique needs of growing puppies. It provides your puppy with essential amounts of DHA, premium proteins, wholesome carbohydrates and proper levels of calcium and phosphorus. This grain-free, gluten-free, potato-free formula will give your puppy optimal nutrition and energy for constant growth and play.
Chicken Meal, Peas, Pea Starch, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Whitefish Meal, Flaxseed, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavors, Dried Egg, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Carrots, Spinach, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product
Taking care of your puppy’s overall health starts by feeding him properly.
- Puppies begin to eat solid foods at 3 to 4 weeks of age. They should have free access to solid food from that time until weaning. You may continue to keep Puppy Vantage™ before your puppy at all times. Most puppies will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetites dictate.
- If you prefer controlled-portion feeding, we suggest you use the chart below as a guide and divide this amount into the desired daily portions.
- Allow your puppy 15 to 20 minutes to eat the portion and then remove the food. These amounts are averages; portions will vary depending on the breed and activity of your puppy.
- Puppy Vantage™ may be moistened with water if desired.
- To assure proper fetal development, milk production, and weight, feed gestating and lactating adult dogs two to three times as much food as recommended in the adult daily feeding guide for the weight of your adult dog.
- Amounts and averages will vary depending on the breed and activity of your dog.
- Have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.