EARTH ANIMAL NATURE’S PROTECTION FLEA & TICK SPOT-ON FOR CATS 3 month
Earth Animal is on the frontline of alternative thinking about flea & tick prevention. Naturally.
Earth Animal Spot-on will help deter and repel fleas and ticks without using any harmful chemicals. It is an alternative to topical flea and tick repellent treatments made with synthetic chemicals and insecticides.
Spot-On is a natural blend of aromatic herbs and soothing peppermint oil and Cedarwood Oils. It’s fresh, minty fragrance protects the skin from biting fleas and ticks.
Virginal Cedar Oil is derived from conifer trees (trees that bear cones and needle-like leaves) of the cypress family. It is known to be repellent to fleas, ticks and mosquitoes, but completely non-toxic to animals and people. It is also known for its antiseptic, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. It is also beneficial for the skin and coat.
- Peppermint Oil is medicinal, stress relieving, insect repelling and has a natural minty scent.
- Almond Oil is considered a valuable gift of nature, with its slightly nutty aroma that helps repel and protect from unwanted insects.
- Worry free! No DEET, chemical insecticides, no synthetic chemicals and safe if used as directed for people, cats, dogs and the environment. Pleasant scent. Water Resistant.
- 3 tubes per box – 3 month supply
- Made in France.
Cedarwood Oil 5%
Peppermint Oil 4%
Inert Ingredients: Almond Oil 91%
Total Ingredients: 100%
Cats, Small Dogs & Puppies – 15 lbs & under
Medium Dogs – 15-40 lbs
Large Dogs – 40 lbs
Do not use for puppies & kittens under 4 months.
How to use:
- Snap the cap off the tip of the tube.
- Lift or spread the fur between the shoulder blades of the dog until you can spot the skin.
- Place the tube tip on the dog or cat’s skin area and apply.
- Hold your dog or cat briefly, allowing the liquids to absorb.
- Avoid bathing or swimming for 24 hours after application.
- Apply once a month for continuous protection.
Our Nature’s Protection Herbal Spot-On is water resistant and will protect from the rain or swimming, but reapply after grooming.
Natures Protection Spot-On will protect your dog or cat from fleas but will not eliminate existing infestations.