Evanger's Against The Grain Chicken Polyhauai Cat Food
Totally Different! White meat Chicken and Polyhaui’I Berries are hand packed, and a hand-selected blend of unique protein and superfood to serve your cat the most healthy and palatable complete and balanced dinner. Taste tests 10 out of 10!
- High in antioxidants
- May support Prostate Health
- Unique ingredients including Superfood Polyhauai’I Berry
- Grain Free and Gluten Free
What Is Polyhauai’i Berry?
- a Thai eggplant. It is small, white and green and it looks like a berry. But when it is cut open, it looks like an eggplant
- good for the heart muscle, promotes smooth skin, reduces the risk of cancer, prevents high blood pressure
- relieves symptoms of diabetes. The eggplant has properties similar to insulin, lowering blood sugar
- helps the digestive system to ensure it is working well
- reduces parasitic infections
- keeps the pancreas and liver healthy and functioning effectively
- According to traditional Eastern medicine (Indian Ayurvedic medicine), Thai eggplant treats coughs and asthma
Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Polyhauai’i Berry, Tricalcium Phosphate, Palm Oil, Tapioca, Xanthan Gum, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate, Zinc Sulfate Heptahydrate, Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate, Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate Monohydrate, Sodium Selenite)
Weight Of Cat:
Weight of Cat
Cans Daily 1 to 2 2 to 3 3 to 4
Feeding Instructions: An average 8-10 lb. cat will eat about 3 cans daily. Adjust as needed for your cat's age and activity. Refrigerate unused portion up to 36 hours. Provide plenty of fresh water.