Caru Natural Chicken & Crab Stew for Cats 6 oz
Natural Chicken & Crab Stew for Cats
- Carefully selected, 100% human grade ingredients
- Grain, gluten and genetically modified (GMO) ingredient free
- USDA-inspected chicken is the number one ingredient
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- High quality protein for strong muscles and a healthy heart
- Added taurine, essential for feline health
- No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- No ingredients from China
- Provides vital hydration cats need
- Made in the USA from a family owned company
- Prepared in small batches and slow cooked
- Looks, smells and tastes like homemade!
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Crab, Tapioca Starch, Egg Whites, Apples, Carrots, Sweet Potato, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Dandelion Greens, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Iodine Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite).
- Crude Protein (min) 10.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 2.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%
- Moisture (max) 82.0%
- Taurine 0.08%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.50%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.05%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Caru Chicken & Crab Stew is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Calorie Content (calculated) ME 888 kcal/kg, 150 kcal per pack
For adult cats, feed 1 pack per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day. Kittens require up to two and a half times this amount. For pregnant and lactating females, allow free access to food. Adjust the amount of food to meet your cat’s individual needs. Food should be fed at room temperature. Always provide access to fresh water.
Refrigerate for up to three days after opening.
Current Inventory lot 2841/C101 0307801 B2 WI-PFD-0021
Not to be used in Ruminant Feeding