CARU Wild Salmon & Turkey Stew Natural Wild Salmon & Turkey Stew for Cats 12- 6oz case
- Carefully selected, 100% human grade ingredients
- Grain, gluten and genetically modified (GMO) ingredient free
- USDA-inspected chicken is the number one ingredient
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- High quality protein for strong muscles and a healthy heart
- Added taurine, essential for feline health
- No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- No ingredients from China
- Provides vital hydration cats need
- Made in the USA from a family owned company
- Prepared in small batches and slow cooked
- Looks, smells and tastes like homemade!
The great taste of Caru – now for cats too!
If you have a cat who’s super-picky or simply hungry for a home-cooked meal, have we got a stew for you. Just like CARU's canine recipes, Caru Classic Stews for cats are slow cooked in small batches to look, smell and taste like homemade. Crafted to nourish both cats and kittens, these grain and gluten free recipes are:
- Made from 100% human grade, non-GMO ingredients in a USA human food plant.
- Packed in sustainable, renewable, BPA-free Tetra Pak® cartons that are easy to open, serve, close, travel with and store.
- Designed to provide vital hydration and taurine, both of which are essential for feline health.
- So pick any flavor of our Classic Stews for cats. Then pop open a carton and show your furry friend how much you care.
Salmon, Fish Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing, Turkey, Tapioca Starch, Egg Whites, Carrots, Sweet Potato, Apples, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Bitartrate, Salt, Taurine, Dandelion Greens, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Iodine Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite).
- Crude Protein (min) 9.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 2.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%
- Moisture (max) 82.0%
- Taurine 0.08%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.40%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.10%
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Calorie Content (calculated) ME 792 kcal/kg, 134 kcal per pack
Caru Wild Salmon & Turkey Stew is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
For adult cats, feed 1 pack per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day. Kittens require up to two and a half times this amount. For pregnant and lactating females, allow free access to food. Adjust the amount of food to meet your cat’s individual needs. Food should be fed at room temperature. Always provide access to fresh water.
Refrigerate for up to three days after opening..
Current Inventory Lot number 12059010 B2 DATE OF MANUFACTURE 05 DEC 2019. USE BY 05 DEC 2021