AQUAMEDS ELIMINATE, 32 OZ
ELIMINATE, potassium permanganate, for treatment of Parasites & Fungus
Eliminate is a powerful broad spectrum fish treatment; acting against fungus, bacteria and a wide range of parasites including Chilodonella, Costia and Trichodina.
In addition to being an effective anti-parasite treatment, potassium permanganate, can help with bacterial gill disease and skin ulcers. It will also oxidize organic matter and improve water quality and clarity.
- A large water change of 25% or more before treatment will produce the best results.
- Bypass Biological filter and turn off UV light but increase circulation and aeration.
- Add 16 oz. of ELIMINATE™ to every 6,000 gallons of pond water.
- After treatment, the pond should have a pink hue for 4 hours.
- Eliminate should be deactivated after 6 to 8 hours.
You can deactivate Eliminate™ with Aqua Meds DeTox-Plus™ or Aqua Meds Just Dechlor™.
The cleaner your pond the better Eliminate™ will work for you by oxidizing harmful parasites and bacteria rather than the sediment at the bottom of your pond.
ELIMINATE™ Can be used with pond salt but should not be used with other medications. Eliminate™ may stain everything it comes in contact with.
32 oz treats 12,000 Gallons at 2 parts per million
- For pond use only. Gloves and eye protection should be worn.
- Not for human consumption or for fish intended for human consumption. Not for Veterinary use.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children. Not for fish intended for human consumption.
Wear proper Personal Protective Equipment while using this product.
Click HERE for Safety Data Sheet