The API® KH Carbonate Hardness Test Kit tests fresh or saltwater aquariums for carbonate hardness (KH), and helps monitor water quality and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish and plants. Carbonate hardness stabilizes aquarium pH, and can be used to determine the proper dose of pH buffers.
We recommend that you take a few minutes each week to monitor your aquarium conditions and create a better underwater world for your fish. Testing your aquarium water has never been so easy or accurate!
- Helps monitor water quality and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish and plants and cause fish loss
- Accurately measures carbonate hardness in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- KH (Carbonate Hardness) stabilizes aquarium pH.
- Use weekly for monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
Includes 1 test bottle, easy-to-ready instructions, glass test tube and color chart
Click HERE for Safety Data Sheet
Click HERE for instruction manual
- 923D1CHAM11509 EXP 05/2022
- 947B1CHAM11150 EXP 10/2024
- 00101CHAM10707 EXP 12/2024