ALTANTIC WATER GARDEN SOLWPL3 TRIPLE POND LIGHT KIT - 3 WATT, 74102
Atlantic’s submersible pond lights extend enjoyment of ponds and water features beyond dusk. Atlantic’s Single and Triple Pond Light Kits come complete with everything needed to illuminate waterscapes and the surrounding landscape. It has durable high-impact housing and replaceable diode assembly for a long service life. The Triple Light Kit includes a 12’ cord from transformer to junction plus 8’ to each light. The Warm White matches 2800˚ Kelvin color temperature of halogens and incandescents. The Warm White Pond Lights feature a removable photocell light sensor with built-in memory. The light sensor turns lights on at dusk and off after 6 hours, even if the photocell gets covered up. The SOLWPL3 has an InfiColor input, a 30˚ beam angle with dimensions of 2.5”L x 2”W. It includes light bases, a photocell, a 12 volt outdoor transformer and a 1-year warranty.
- Input Voltage: 12 Volt AC
- Watts: 3
- Cord Length: 20' Overall (8' pigtail on individual lights)
- Includes: Light base, removable photocell and outdoor transformer
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Pond Lights offer two different mounting options for your convenience:
- Adjustable stand: for placement on rock ledges, under waterfalls or for highlighting streambeds
- Nestled: without the stand amongst the pond stones
- Proper light placement is important for every project. Whenever possible, lights should be positioned facing away from the viewing area to minimize hot spots. When camouflaging the light cord with rocks and gravel, always leave enough slack in the cord so that the fixture can be raised above water level for servicing.
Warm White Pond Lights
Warm White Pond Lights come with a photocell that will turn the lights on at dusk and off after 6 hours. The photocell is equipped with a memory function. In case the photocell gets covered, the photocell will repeat its last 24 hour cycle indefinitely, until the photocell is uncovered.
Replacement LED diode assemblies are available for Pond Lights. Loosen clear plastic lens and remove diode assembly. Install the new diode assembly and align gasket. Tighten clear plastic lens. Ensure that all components are installed correctly after servicing. Ensure that the clear plastic lens is tightly secured before submersing the fixture
- DO NOT operate this product under any conditions other than those for which it is specified. Failure to observe these precautions can lead to electrical shock, product failure, or other problems.
- Follow all electrical codes when installing Atlantic Lighting.
- To reduce the risk of electrical shock, connect transformer to a 120 volt receptacle protected by a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI).
- Warm White lights connect via a 2-wire quick-connect plug that is gasketed for outdoor use. Quick-connect plugs are not waterproof and should not be submersed.
- Always use dielectric grease on all connections and verify that the lens ring is tightly secured before submersing the fixture.
- The cord is flat low voltage wire and can be cut and spliced as needed. ONLY THE FLAT WIRE CAN BE CUT. Atlantic Warm White lights can be connected to an existing 12 volt AC lighting system by cutting and stripping the flat low voltage wire.
Click HERE for Manual